Most embarassing preggo moment...care to share???

The reason why I'm asking is because I've had a few moments...my most memorable would be...

2 weeks before I was due. My DH and I went out to eat at the Bonefish Grill. I had to pee really bad, so I shoot straight to the bathroom. I go in the stall, doing my thing. I heard someone come in; I'm done at this point and pull my pants back up, open the door and a man is standing there. I shut the door really fast and was like "what is a man doing in the womens bathroom, maybe he's washing his hands", I peep out the side and sure enough, he was peeing in a urinal. OMG I was soooooooooooo embarassed! Kinda hard to miss a pregnant woman, let alone coming out of the mens bathroom.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You win, that's funnier and more embarrassing than anything I ever did.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I burned the spaghetti sauce once, but I don't think it was Prego.
    Anonymous

• I had to pee really bad, so while we were wating for the bus, I ran into the nearest resteraunt (which happened to be really crowded) . Well, I was about 8 months, so I was big, lol. I ran into a waitress, and she almost dropped her food, and then I turned around to get out of her way, and hit a little boy in the head! I told him I was sorry, and then on my way out, I knocked over 2 drinks. I was soooo embarassed!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• LMAO... That made me smile.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 5:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009