Is it just me? It seems like no matter who the president is everyone is gonna hate him!

I don't want his job that's for sure. I didn't vote for either of them, but I just notice that there's always a ton of complaining about our president, whether it be Clinton, Bush, Obama, I mean would it really have been better with some one else? It just makes my head spin....

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• liberals are never happy.
    Anonymous

• I agree! No matter who the president is, no one is going to be a 100% happy with him (or maybe even in the future, her).
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was happy with Clinton. Happy with Obama- not so much with Bush.
    Anonymous

• Not everyone, most. That's how it works 35-40% of the country elects a president, the other 60-65% disagree with him. In 4 more years, 35-40% of the country will (re)elect a (new) president, and the other 60-65% will disagree with them. It's called democracy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• thats what I was thinking NotPanicking
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I thought Bush was a little weird but I agree with him sending us to war, HELLO we were attacked! Obama is not on the right track, he needs to set his mind back to how it was when he was running. It's so funny because everytime he's on the TV I'm like "wow what happen to the happy, joking guy" he looks all miserable now, as if they let him in on the secret that he's not in charge, he's just there to look pretty for them! LOL I could care less who is president, they all seem to screw up one way or another!
    Anonymous

• No, it's not just you. I didn't vote for either Obama or McCain. But if McCain had won, there would be plenty of bashing as well I'm sure.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That's because we have yet to have a decent president. And Obama is no hero.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 5:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was fine with Bush. I may not agree with Obamas views and such, but will not slam him.
    Anonymous

• Who ever wins, the other people who voted for somebody else will hate the guy who won, it comes with the job.
    Anonymous