Daughter inlaw is jelouse of Husband sister because she pregnant too..

Okay, This the question...If your sister inlaw found out she was pregnant and then a couple of week's later you found you were pregnant what would you think if your sister inlaw was jelouse of you having a baby too...I need help on this one..She already telling her what color she can't have and all and no she older than than my daughter and my daughter like why is being like that..What to do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancies always happen in groups. With my first child, I was pregnant by myself. With my second child, my sister got pregnant the same time (they were born two weeks apart) and my step-sister got pregnant shortly thereafter. With my third, I got pregnant shortly after my step-sister, my sister shortly after I, and our good friend shortly after that. Now I'm pregnant with my fourth shortly after my sister delivered! It's great. No one should be jealous. No one can tell you what you can't or can't do. Both women will be treated as special as they are. They should enjoy being pregnant, it will be the only time attention is on them and not on their kids! Plus, their children will have built in best-friends. They need to talk things over and realize how great they will have it! Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 5:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The SIL probably had this pregnancy played out in her mind and she's jealous that she's now having to share the spotlight. Perhaps if you suggest that they go out to lunch or get together and have the other one tell her how excited she is that their children will get to grow up together?
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 7:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008