Has anyone ever spotted midcyle/at ovulation?

Hi Ladies,

This is kind of a weird question. I'm on my 3rd cycle post d&c. My 2nd cycle was totally normal. When I used the restroom on the day I should have been ovulating this cycle, I found that I was spotting. I've read up and done my home work and know that according to the timing this should not be implantation bleeding or an early light period or anything. Since my body has been strange ever since my pregnancy that ended in miscarriage, I just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else or if I should be concerned that something is wrong with me - just seems to be a weird time to be spotting...

One other thing that makes this weird... I had a nose bleed on the night before ovulation. Is it possible that that traveled all the way downward into my discharge?

What do you ladies think - cause for concern, seen it/heard of it before at ovulation time, from the nosebleed, or any other related thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had this happen to me after a natural miscarriage last August. For three months after I spotted at ovulation and then would have a weird period. After three ovulations, I started my period in November and the placenta from my m/c came out. My hcg level was at 3.1 and they called me "normal" mid Sept. I would let your doctor know what is going on and make sure you are at zero hcg just to exclude any missed tissue.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope this helps
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009