Does my libra bf not want me anymore......

Ok i have been dating this libra guy since january and when im with him everything is all good...he tells me im his everything blah blah blah and shit like that....the sex is great and hes so affectionate.....but some times he goes days without contacting me and if i call or text him he wont text back and he wont answer the phone... but when he does get back in contact he acts as if nothing happened......has anybody else had this experience with libras i need advice what is going on with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like it has nothing to do with him being a "libra" he sounds like a playa! You're giving him a good time and then he goes and does what he pleases for a few days and comes back.

Sounds to me like he isn't your BF as you think he is.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't have anything to do with him being a Libra. He's probably married/dating someone else. Hey, I know a cheating Libra exactly like that!
    Anonymous

• Yeah sounds like he's got somethin' on the side. Probably a wife or a live in girlfriend.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 5:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No, he's a man. He needs his man time. Read the book or go to the site about Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It explains it all. He's just out doing man stuff.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It´s hard to say for sure. My first suspicion is that you´re not his one and only. While it´s true, as another poster suggested, that men need space at times, that is not an explanation for him disappearing and not returning your calls. A man that truly cared and was devoted to you would let you know what was up. If I you´re really into him, give a little dose of his own medicine and see what happens. Don´t call him. Let his calls go to voicemail for a while. Date some other men. Show him that you have a life that doesn´t involve him. Be too busy for him. After a couple weeks, if he´s still calling....see him, but don´t give him sex, make an excuse. If he´s not working to get you back, he´s not worth it. Drop him and find someone worthy of your time and attention.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 7:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009