snus tobacco

I just got a tin of camel snus. I thought it was supposed to be sold cold? It's one of their mottos lol. Been looking it up n it looks like it literally has to be cold before opening or it goes bad. anybody know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What is it? Chew?
    Anonymous

• hmmm never heard of it. Maybe stick it in the fridge?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol i have no friggin idea what it is either! it's, far as i can tell, chew in a pouch, "smokefree, spitfree." had a coupon so thought i'd try it
    Anonymous

• my fiance just keeps it in his pocket. he likes it because he works at a hospital and doesn't have to leave grounds to light up.
    Anonymous

• ew.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 5:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sounds lovely (sarcasm). Just envisioning a woman spitting her chew into a can. Classy.
    Anonymous

• Don't you sniff that like snorting coke?
    Anonymous

• OMG! No you don't refrigerate it! Geez... They say its sold cold because once you put the pouch in your mouth it is cold and cooling. Thats what they mean! Its also a SPITLESS tabbaco so miss "Classy" anon up there, thanks for showing your snob.
    Anonymous

• Sorry...not up to speed on spitless tobacco products. I prefer not to have cancerous lesions all over my mouth...call me crazy!

Anonymous

• Oh great...sounds wonderful. Something I just gotta try, NOT. I thought cigarette breath was bad, gross. Have fun with your snus.
    Anonymous