online survey takers

Has anyone been an online survey taker? If so was the money really worth the amount of time put into it? And what website did you use? Does anybody know anything about ipsos or lightspeed consumer panel? I googled both of them and wasn't seeing anything bad on them, but just wanted some opinions from people who have actually done this.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I tried some, but he money was no good, not for the time anyway. And if you didn't sponser people in then you didn't make much. Wasn't worth it to me. Some people have done good or so I've heard. But it just wasn't for me I guess.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• There two types of survey companies, GPT (where you do you have to complete offers) and actual Survey companies where you answer questions and don't have to sign up for anything.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm a member of Lightspeed. You don't actually make any money with them, you get points to enter into sweepstakes and stuff. Opinion Outpost is pretty good, you earn points that translate into actual cash, but I've been doing them for months and I've made... I dunno, less than $15. It's not substantial at all. But you can sign up and they'll email you when a survey is available.

PM me if you want to learn more about a REAL part time job online, one that you can do any time day or night. I made an extra $100 this month.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 5:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I LIKE CASHLE REAL EASY TO EARN MONEY.. YOU CAN ALSO CASH OUT DAILY USING PAYPAL LONG AS YOU HAVE OVER A DOLLAR. WAS ON THE SITE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS AND CASHED OUT WITH $4 AND SOME CHANGE. PAY ISN'T GREAT BUT BEST I HAVE FOUND. ALSO DOLLAR SURVEY. I THINK IT IS IS GOOD ONE.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Just a little more info you make about 50 cents per survey that takes 5-15 minutes to do.
    this is what i have gotten.Been a member for about 2 weeks just little extra play money.

Offers
    31 offers completed
    1 daily offers completed
    $14.81 earned from offers
    Referrals
    14 total referrals
    14 new referrals this month
    $10.87 total earned from referrals
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009