Do you do this?

Do you call back unfamiliar numbers on your caller ID before checking your messages?

This drives me insane. We have about 20 different people here who might have made a phone call (and will leave messages if possible) and I have to play detective over and over because people just call back numbers on their caller ID.

Sorry, just my pet peeve of the day...

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually don't call back numbers that I don't know unless they leave a message. If I don't know who you are and it wasn't important enough to leave me a message, it isn't important enough for me to call and find out who you are.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It depends on my mood. Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 5:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No, I don't. If they can't leave a complete message, I don't return the calls. They can call me back it it is that important. I have too much to do to play detective to see who called me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If it's a number I don't know, I let voicemail pick it up and I'll only call back if it's an actual person leaving a message. I don't call machines back.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009