My 1 yr old daughter keeps waking up 1-2 times a night. Any suggestions??

Usually all she wants is her bottle (which we are slowly going to fade out of the picture) and then she goes right back to sleep. It is just a lot of broken sleep that makes it impossible to wake up and want to get going in the morning.

caitenni

Asked by caitenni at 5:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Juts continue with it. My son still wakes up once a night for feeding and he is 16 months.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• As long as the bottle has water, this is fine. My 13 year old has a Sigg bottle of water next to her bed at night.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• For my lil guy who is 17mths, we had to put a small alarm clock radio in his room. He was so use to hearing the white noise while he was asleep, that now if its not on, he cant sleep all the way thru the night. He also has a nightlite in his room as well.
    vamomof369

Answer by vamomof369 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It happened the same with my 19 months old son and I figured out all he needed was to walk play and run so he uses his energy and he will sleep all night long
    hannahandpablo

Answer by hannahandpablo at 2:47 PM on May. 6, 2010