• In the Spotlight:

Will my boobs go back to normal after breast feeding?

My boobs are so big I cannot find clothes to fit. The shirts that fit in my breast area are huge everywhere else. Also one boob is bigger than the other (a lot bigger). I really need help and advice in this area. Please help...............also does anyone know of a nursing bra with good support? Out of all the ones I tried none have good support.

QuintinsMom520

Asked by QuintinsMom520 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i got one at motherhood maternity with underwire cz I hate just letting em hang. anyway, it's pretty good. As far as go back to normal, they will get smaller again (I think) but I dont know about "normal"...IM not done BFing but Im 8 months into it and they are shrinking a little b/c I think she is regulating the milk I produce...if it's a new baby, you are producing an abundance of milk, that might be why...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• How old is your baby? That initial huge globe-breast effect of breastfeeding does subside! Your breasts will never again look like they did before you got pregnant - whether you breastfeed or not, pregnancy changes your boobs... but after a while your breasts get things figured out and go to a more reasonable size.

Lopsidedness is normal... is baby nursing more at one side than the other? I'm thinking that probably, that's something that will even out with time. Nursing bras for larger breasts can be tough to find. What cup size would you say you are now? I have some info around here somewhere for good nursing bras for larger breasts... but I'd have to dig it up.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am cup size f
    QuintinsMom520

Answer by QuintinsMom520 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• never. lol.
    Itssambaybee

Answer by Itssambaybee at 6:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009