who needs a laugh??

well i just got back from visiting family in texas and had my first run-in with tequila. while in texas, i went to mexico and decided while i was there to have a few margaritas. i was fine when i left and once my fam and i got back to the house, we decided to continue the party. WELL... 9 margaritas and a shot of tequila, i was GONE! i vaguely remember doing the cha cha slide in my grandparents yard, was later told that i allowed my sister to color my face with chalk, puked in my aunts yard after falling out of a jeep (Des. driver), needed help getting undressed and redressed in pjs, passed out, and then woke up the next morning still drunk until i puked again. lol "1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila-floor"-i finally get that lmao

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO Thanks for sharing!!! Heres one for you. I got drunk and fell into a ditch one time and all my friend and family started calling me ditch b-tch. That one was hard to shake for awhile.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Mine was not Tequila or TaKillYa as it is referred to in my house. It was peppermint schnapps. I was 19, clothes falling off, kissing a guy I never saw before or since and puking in a pancake house bathroom..were all involved. Still can't smell a starlight mint without thinking about it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• ugh same here i was at a halloween party and i was stupid enough to "finish " other peoples drinks and i got so torn up i think i passed out or just... nvmd i passed out on a vacant apartment floor got thrown in a shower in front of the whole party. left with some guy i have no idea his name or any info and my uncles g/f had to find out who took me and go pick me up from wherever i was then i stayed the nite over her house she tried to give me milk to help me out n it was all over her bed within 2 mins. the next morning i had to wake up to go to church with my grandma at 6:30 am so i tried to play it off but couldnt help but throw up all over in church as well as ll over their pretty little garden they had outside too... oops!
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Beer is my drink of choice and when i really get drunk the bed spins and I talk too much
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• LOL! Stupid tequila! One time this past summer, we went to visit my FIL and SO's brothers. We decided to have a little party the night before we were supposed to leave. I would have been ok but I decided to try the local brewed beer and it kicked my butt! I was told I was loud, got into my car, threw up all over the inside then tried to deny it even though everyone was standing utside watching me, changed my shirt in the middle of the parking lot, left my gross shirt laying on the ground and had to be carried to bed where I had to immediately be carried to the bathroom so I coud throw up again. Then I missed the toilet! I cleaned it up because I was too ashamed to let my Brother in law do it like he said he would. Don't think I'll ever live that down. Oh yeah then my man and I proceeded to have loud sex that everyone heard and kept making oh so funny comments about it the next day!
    Anonymous