my baby is 11 weeks.........

i had my first baby on feb. 8th and had that long period after have not had another could i be pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no you bleed sometimes up to 8 weeks after you have a baby. (its like a period).
    Anonymous

• have you had sex? if you have had sex then yes you could be. but your period is probably out of wack because of your hormones
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• After you give birth, the bleeding is not a period. It's lochia. Your cycle might not be regulated yet. If you had sex, you could be pregnant, but it's more likely that you just haven't returned to normal yet.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• just hormones. if you have had unprotected sex then take a test, and go see your ob. ^.^ i had my daughter feb. 5th!!!!!! congrats on ur baby!!!!!!!
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009