If you don't

like me then why don't you leave me the hell alone?
I don't stalk you, harass you or say horrible things to you. Why do you have to do this to me? Why don't you just come here and beat my @$$ then and get it over with?
I am sick of being discriminated against. Maybe with my depression you will get lucky and one of these days I won't be here anymore. Would you like that? Yeah, I bet you would.
Go ahead. Laugh at me. Make fun of me. I will not care much longer. Soon you won't be able to hurt me at all. If I am not here, you can't hurt me anymore.
I don't give a $h!t if you DO know who I am so I am not going to hide behind the A button you all do!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Just try to do your best and look like the better person here. Ignore her, and keep smiling.. Shes purposely trying to break you down and if you show it it will only fuel her fire, so instead pour water on that bitch and laugh :) Hope it gets better.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• someone needs an Rx refill.
    Anonymous

• Why did you post if you don't want anyone to bother you?
    Anonymous

• cause she's depressed?
    Anonymous

• Uhhh....
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• because I wanted a certain someone who likes to follow me and harass me to know that I am sick of this $h!t and to leave me the hell alone!

Oh, and BTW, YOU BLOCKED ME, not the other way around!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think this is the wrong section for a vent. You should visit other sections if you are looking for advice.
    Anonymous

• I come on here for MY friends and support in MY life and I don't need you harassing me and stalking me all the time. I am sick of it. LEAVE ME THE F ALONE!!!
    I have ENOUGH crap in my life. I don't need anyone who THINKS they have a right to make my life a living hell and getting other people who know nothing about me to gang up on me with her.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• THIS IS A CURRENT EVENT HENCE IT IS IN THE CURRENT EVENTS
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• op--did it work? did your anonymous stalker follow you here? how would you know? I know it's not me! Who could it be? Aren't we ALL "anonymous" behind our screen names, or is your real name babylove76?
    Anonymous