Does anyone constantly feel anxious about everything since they had their baby?

I was a little bit of a organized, kept the house clean kind of person before I had a baby. Since I had the baby I feel anxious about everything. Cooking dinner, packing for a vacation, worring about what my baby is eating, cleaning the house. I talked to by OB about it and she says its normal. But its not normal to me. I'm driving my husband crazy too because I will freak out if he doesnt for example pick up his stuff around the house. (even if hes only been home for 10min) Is this a possible Post Pardum thing my Dr. missed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it is very normal!!! my son is almost 6 weeks old now and i was diagnosed with post pardum depression. i was very anxious about everything! it's possible you could have the same, but it could also be your hormones going crazy. i would suggest talking to your OB again. let him/her know this is very out of the ordinary for you. but it is definitely normal for a new mom so dont freak yourself out too much. good luck!
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 5:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I feel like that at times, yes.
    Anonymous

• yes i do i worry about every little thing sepcially when it comes up to my baby
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• did you nest? its normal to nest after post pardom (spelling?)
    Anonymous