Almost 5 Year Old

My son is having a Spongebob birthday party for his 5th b-day. I have lots of decoarations and most of the food taken care of but needed any additional ideas for any games, etc. I have some ideas but wanted other moms perspectives if they were coming to the party. What would you think would be fun? There will be kids ranging from 1 year to 7 years if that makes any difference.

MommaM2

Asked by MommaM2 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• hot potato with a big sponge like the kind you wash a car with.

bubble blowing station, my son can run around forever chasing bubbles.

crab walking race

Catch the Jellyfish
    Buy some butterfly nets from the one dollar store. Buy small pink balloons, let the adults throw the baloons in the air, so the kids can catch the jelly fish with their nets.

fish, fish , shark

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 12:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• tag or hide and seek or freez tag or play uno tell any one to bring uno cards.or get a board game like scrabble for the people who know how to spell or monoply.
    mom449

Answer by mom449 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We had a treasure hunt with a Spongebob themed party. I hit a homemade pirate chest and made 4 different treasure maps to the treasure spot. We split the kids up into teams and had them look for the treasure. The team that found it got first pick of the booty.
    yakara77

Answer by yakara77 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009