how can i clean my dishwasher everytime I run it the dishes come out dirtier then when I put them in its nasty!

it seems to be a problem with the top rack not the bottom its like brown stuff on everything in the top rack. I rinse all my dishes off before i put them so i dont understand what this could be but i want it gone.

J_L_Fshr

Asked by J_L_Fshr at 5:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I recently read in a MSN article that some folks use lemon kool aid as a dishwasher rinse. I assume you are supposed to put the powder in the soap dispenser and run it through empty. Supposedly it cleans the washer... but I have not tried it myself. =)

Otherwise, there is a great website: http://www.howstuffworks.com/

You can look up dishwashers and the problems and learn how to fix them. It is a great reference. Good luck!

QueenieSue

Answer by QueenieSue at 5:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• in the dishwasher detergent aisle next to jet dry there is a dishwasher cleaner, made by jet dry. stick that in the utensils rack w/nothing else in the dishwasher and run it through. that should clean your dishwasher and works for me whenever i start to have that prob.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Assuming your dishwasher has the blades at the top(above the top rack). Sometimes that thing gets clogged. The other thing,you can put white vinegar under the bottom rack and that sometimes helps to cut the grime and every day mess in the dishwasher.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 5:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009