Does anyone know where i can get cute wooden name letterings for boy & girl?????

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• michaels or walmart

• Check out ebay or hobby lobby (or any other craft-type shop) maybe.

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 5:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hobby Lobby or Michaels. If you are creative you can get them raw and decorate them with paints, papers, photos, and things related to them.

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i saw some at kmart in the baby section the other day too. but if you go to a craft store you can buy them just wooden w/no coloring or dyes and do that part yourself

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• danny and hannah

Answer by mom449 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• At, they have super cute letters.. but they are not wood, they are cardboard. They look super classy, and won't hurt your baby if you hang them above the Here is a link if you'd like to look..

Answer by Mommy2aQT at 6:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have three sets of small alphabet letters for my son. You can Google any of them (Precious Moments, Winnie the Pooh, and Beatrix Potter). If you weren't anonymous I'd send you pictures of what they look like in my son's room. I also have wooden letter on his bedroom door. They are super cute and I bought them at a store called A Child's Delight. I'm sorry I don't know the brand. If you want larger letters, Pottery Barn Kids has larger wooden ones.

Answer by DeTora_Family at 6:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Target sells them in the kids craft section in toys.

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• bought mines from michaels plain ones and painted and decorated myself so much cheaper them buying ready made and online.

Answer by simsim0425 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009