I DONT KNOW

okay me and my son share a room because i still stay with my parents (im 17) well i dont know what color to paint the room because he is a boy and im a girl his name is noah so i was thinking of getting somebody to darw noahs ark in my room with his name on the bottom..is this good help any suggestions or ideas??

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i did my sons room in a light green color. mostly because he already had too much blue. his room is also jungled themed, which i guess is close to noahs ark..animals..and it looks nice with the green.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 6:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• how about doing one side of the room in a theme,like the Noah's ark theme you mentioned and do yours in different.
    Anonymous

• I love the Noah's Ark idea!

My daughter and her newborn live with us and share a room, too. They are both girls, so it wasn't too difficult to paint their room, but perhaps you could use the same idea we did.
    My daughter's two favorite colors during her pregnancy were brown and pink - that's all she wanted for her baby girl.
    So we chose a brown that wasn't too dark and painted 3 walls with it. Then the one wall where the baby's crib is at we colored it an accent color of a baby girl pink, but not so babyish that my daughter would get sick of looking at it. The two colors compliment each other very well and the room is pleasing to the eye.
    My daughter decorated her side of the room with her own things, I hung girly baby things on the baby's side of the room, and we found lovely dark brown drapes for the window to keep out the drafts).
    I'm sure whatever you decide will be just fine. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009