Would you pay $60 and over for a child's hair cut??

I'm just wondering how many people would pay that much or more for a child's hair cut.. I only Pay $13 for mine and $10 for my kids at Great Clips my stylist has always done a great job.

Mazie0723

Asked by Mazie0723 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Heck no! We cut our son's hair at home! lol Hes only two though so I'm sure it will change in a few years...
    Anonymous

• Nope! I'd barely pay that for me!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i spend a lot on my hair but i only spend like 10 dollers on my daughters hair
    Anonymous

• OHH heck no!!!! I pay that for mine (which includes color AND highlights) like every 5 months. But not for my kids.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i don't even pay that much for my hair! no way in hell would i pay that much for hers. when i went to get her hair cut for the first time, i was mad b/c the cartoon cuts place closed and was willing to pay their prices to make it special. so we went somewhere else in the mall, all we needed was her bangs cut, they wanted $20 and she was 1, i was like umm no you are crazy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well I cut my son's hair but that's because I buzz it and why pay $10 for a buzz when I can do it for free at home.. I can understand adults paying that but not for kids. I can tell you my kids wouldn't be able to tell a $60 hair cut from a $10 one. Shoot I can't either.lol

Mazie0723

Answer by Mazie0723 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• nope nope nope! That is one place people are silly about with their money. I cut both my son's hair and my hubby's hair and they always get compliments! PLUS lol thats more I can spend on my hair which is way more high maintenance then a boy's hair.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hell no! I pay 14 for my haircut when I do. And I do my son's hair. FREE. And it's the way I want it.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• NO, I cut my husbands hair (flat top) and I cut my daughters hair (basic trim) and My mother trims my hair. ALL for FREE. If I feel like adding a color to my hair I go to the drug store and pay less than $10 and put it in myself or ask my mom to do it for me.
    strljmnz

Answer by strljmnz at 6:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't even pay that for a hair cut for me. We go to Great Clips, too.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009