What is your favorite sport and do you watch it with your husband?

I really don't care for any sports but I will watch a football game with my husband when our team is playing

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love football and I love to watch it with my hubby. Go Steelers Go!!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• When we use to have cable I would watch Tennis matches all the time and hubby liked to watch too just because it was my thing...and because I played I knew exactly what was going on. He says he likes to listen to me talk about the match cause it makes me sound so smart lol.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We are fairly rabid sports fans. Football and Basketball... since it is the playoff time.. GO SPURS GO!!!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My favorite is basketball. I wasn't too crazy about football at first but I've learned to love it to be next to my hubby. I've even learned the teams and players and understand the game. I don't feel bad when watching football with him b/c some shows he wouldn't dare watch with me that he called girly shows (oprah, ellen etc.) are now some of his favorites and we watch them together ...lol
    stepmom2212

Answer by stepmom2212 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• hubby's fav is baseball. i recently got into it, in the last few years. i'll go to games with him, but only if another couple is going. lets be honest... i go for the social side of it! :)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sumo. I don't get to see it very often, but if my husband is home I'll probably watch it with him.

Answer by Bmat at 6:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My hubby is anti pro sports, and he has turned me that way too, cheering for people making millions of dollars who go on strike when they dont get a raise just doesn't seem right.
    When I go back home I go to Mets games and he will come with me. He just doesn't get as into it as I do.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 6:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• WWE style wrestling. But no I don't watch it with him, its boring.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• UFC is cool to watch, I will only watch football when our team is playing.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My husband said WWE is soap operas for men!LOL
    Anonymous