A friend of mine failed the Chacha test. Is it really hard?

Just curious. I was thinking about doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They time you, and they ask you questions about chacha. I got all the questions right and it told me I wasn't a match for them and most likely not in the future. The questions were simple like how many seconds in one day. But then there were questions about chacha like how do you answer "bonds Hrs" so I clicked the answer "how many home runs does bonds have" but there are a lot of weird questions like that. and It said I wasn't a match so maybe I got all the chacha questions wrong!LOL It was really hard!! Not the normal questions, those were easy it's the questions about chacha's company. Weegy is the same as chacha you should check it out go to www.weegy.com?r=BE38D82A (copy the whole thing) sign up for free and click on expert to answer questions for money. It's the same as chacha!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• omg yeah you really need ta shake dem hips!!!! it's a toughy!
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Really? Are you a chacha girl mamajody? How can I prepare for it?
    Anonymous

• I failed it the questions are weird and I don't know how to explain them. They are like what would you do if you needed to find the definition for this, or what would you do if asked this.

I answered how I would do it and I failed. I don't get it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm not shabby with the English language, can give objective and unbiased info, and looking up answers is my strong point...and I failed. I passed the initial test, but I didn't make it past the part where they give you sample questions to answer. One of the questions I took a little long to answer - it didn't have an easy to find answer! My advice for you if are going to be doing ChaCha is to go to the forums and read there before starting the test. There are lots of helpful tips there that make a difference. I just thought, "How hard can it be? I'm good at this stuff," and so I guess I didn't know exactly what they were looking for.

They offered me a different kind of job though, so your friend might get an email from them offering another kind of ChaCha job.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 7:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009