question

can you be pregnant and still have a period?

Rachyl

Asked by Rachyl at 7:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• Okay I thought at first that you really couldnt have a period and be pregnant. But the more i'm looking into it I realized that you can.

I started my period on the 8th of april and it was suppose to on the 3rd of april which I didnt think anything of it. When my period started I didnt have any signs what so ever, until about mid morning the cramps were really bad, and I was really heavey. After the 8th my period was still heavey but no cramps what so ever.

I'm suppose to have my period on may 6th but I'm already having signs such as sore breast, tiredness, light headed, very little cramps, cravings and other miner stuff. My boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago but I know that it would be too early for signs then, the last time before that was march 22.

Should I a home pregnancy test?
    Rachyl

Answer by Rachyl at 7:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My mom had her period through out the whole pregnancy!! I thought she was fibbing but really...she did haha. My cousin had the same problem yet she only had three periods throughout the pregnancy. Im a luck one hehe...NONE FOR ME!! YAY
    angelsonmyback

Answer by angelsonmyback at 8:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009