13 year old birthday party, HELP??!

my stepdaughter is turning 13.. no cash for party in 3 weeks.. (unexpected expensed just tapped us out) Food supply not a worry, but What can we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• When I was 13 I would have been happy with inviting a bunch of friends over to watch a movie and spend the night. Maybe rent a new movie that they all like and make a yummy dinner and just let them hang out.
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 7:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I agree with the first poster. Just invite a bunch of friends over and watch movies. Maybe even a sleep over. Even at 16 I loved sleepovers with my friends.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• sleep overs were the best!! Just bust out all the games, movies and snacks you got...!! It will be a lot of fun :)
    angelsonmyback

Answer by angelsonmyback at 8:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I agree with all the other moms, sleep overs are great. You don't even really have to do anything out of the ordinary just tell her she can invite some friends over for a sleep over and believe me they will find something to keep themselves busy. lol
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would also add that if you are too faint-hearted for a sleep over, you can do the same thing in an afternoon/evening party. If you have the stuff on hand, you could also let them give each other pedicures or makeovers.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Got to agree with the other moms. Sleepover, movie, pizza, makeovers, etc.
    Anonymous