Prenatal Heart Listener???

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT THE PRENATAL HEART LISTENER? IM 21 WEEKS AND I'M PRETTY SURE I HEARD A HEATBEAT THE FIRST DAY I HAD IT. ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK AND I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING. DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ONE THAT CAN GIVE SOME ADVICE?

Sparkle97

Asked by Sparkle97 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is normal if you can't hear the heartbeat with those. I never could hear my son's heartbeat at all.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• the baby could be in a position to where you cant hear the heartbeat. have you been feeling the baby move??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No, i don't feel him move....at least i cant tell anyway
    Sparkle97

Answer by Sparkle97 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have one and it's worked a few times and I'm only 19 weeks. I can't always hear it. Best bet is to just keep trying. Good luck!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• try not to panic. wait until your next dr appointment and mention this to your dr. is this your first baby? i was always really worried with my first (the only one i have). the movement feels like butterflys in your tummy but stronger.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My Dr. said those things are a waste of money and I believe him because mine works like crap.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 7:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yeah it depends on the position of the baby and it says your suppose to use it in the 3rd trimester. it doesn't work for a lotof people but it's not as strong as the doctor's doppler machine so I think it just depends. I think if your bigger and have more layers for the sound waves to go through, it's probably not gonna work as good too.

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 10:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I never found the heartbeat with my son....ever....what a waste of money
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2009