One thing you "slack" on while cleaning ?

I slack with dusting ...... hate it usually don't dust at all unless it gets really bad.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• lol me too, i have webs on my cielings and the corners of my walls, i just forget about dusting.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i think everyone slacks on dusting. i KNOW i do. but thats about it. oh and sometimes my own room. i dont vacuum that as much as i do the rest of the house...
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my room, and mopping. i'll sweep alittle to get the dog hair but other than that, nada. my room is a wreck, its almost clean its amazing and makes me happy cuz it was driving me nuts.
    TheaterRatMom

Answer by TheaterRatMom at 8:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Dusting
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Dustin, mopping, folding the clothes when they come out of the dryer...I'm usually in the middle of something else, so I toss them on the bed and then completely forget about them until later. They end up in several piles on various surfaces of my bedroom....I wish there was an automatic laundry folder. I'd pay top dollar for that!
    Anonymous

• I am a slacker with dusting and mopping, too. I don't know why, especially when I keep on top of all the other housework, but those two chores I just don't "see" until it becomes a problem. I'm so ashamed of myself. I need to join dusters and moppers anonymous. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Cleaning my room and mopping the kitchen floor. I don't bother with either because my kids are the sloppiest eaters in the world and I don't care what my room looks like. I'm there to sleep and that's it.
    garfanatic

Answer by garfanatic at 4:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• all of it Lol
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• windows..i think is the worst for me..i just don't think of it. otherwise probably dusting.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009