I now have a hairline on my belly..whats the deal with it?

Im 23wks pregnant now and I've noticed a couple weeks ago that I have a hairline that starts right under my ribs and goes down across my belly button to my pant line. I am pregnant with a little boy...think that has anything to do with it? I found it kind of strange considering I never had a hairline there !!

angelsonmyback

Asked by angelsonmyback at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones.. WHAT FUN!! :) I said it was an "arrow" directing the baby where to come out lol Start Here (Top of line) Go Here (Bottom of line) But I was on Bed Rest and did a lot of crazy things to keep myself occupied lol
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i always called mine a fun line :).
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yeah I have one too, it'll go away shortly after delivery... Gotta love hormones =)
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 7:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I got that when I was pregnant too.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yup i have one too, got it w/my daughter too..mine starts at my belly button and goes down all the way....goes away after you have baby
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• it just the hormones, it has a name but i cant remember what it's called...theres an old wives tale that says a dark line means its a boy, im having a boy and i just have a medium light one, not real dark but noticeable.
    TheaterRatMom

Answer by TheaterRatMom at 8:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Its normal. It always weirded me out! I shaved it off lol.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009