I want to start Selling a product...not sure what though..

I've been thinking about joining the wonderful world of selling products. I know quite a few people who do the mary kay, princess house, and jewelry. What else is there? I know there is avon too. If I were to sell something, Id want it cost friendly and something most people would want to buy. Any Ideas?! Im up for any suggestions!

Do you sell anything? If so, what is it? Do you like it? What are pros and cons?

JenTruax21

Asked by JenTruax21 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.pursesbylauralynn.com

Costomized purses designed by the customer! Tons of fun!!
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 7:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I sell TruChocolate, it's a weight loss chocolate that helps people lose up to 1 pound a day, its organic, kosher, vegan, gluten free, diabetic friendly, it's sugar free but sweetened with xylitol. I walk around with my shirt on and so many people stop and ask me what it is so I let them sample it and they love it. It sells it's self!! I love it, I eat it myself and have lost 17 pounds in 3 weeks!! My 2 year old eats it because he loves chocolate and I hate him to eat all that fatning teeth rotting junk!! It's great!! The only con I have is advertising on the internet because people don't believe it when they just read about it. I do get people from the net it's just harder since they can't taste it right away. You should try it and read on it go to www.yeschocolate.info email me at vasquezfam0503@yahoo.com if you have questions!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I do sell something but I don't like broadcasting it to everyone!! It's very easy and fun if you want to know more PM I'd love to give you some info!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I work for Ameriplan and we help people save money on Healthcare. Take a look at my website www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 8:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Have you heard of DiamondCreek Candles? It's free to get started and you don't have to buy inventory! Your catalog is online, so you don't have to deliver, either. PM me for more info, and I'll help get you started. Or you can ask about my other part time online job. It's also free, and it's easy to make an extra $100 per month doing it

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• depends on what you are looking for health and wellness you have www.yafari.com/khagan it is lesser know and has a lot of room for growth. Or Moni Vie which is extablished and people can use you for receiving product. I chose yafari because after trying the products for 1 month each that was the one that worked for me.
    Good Luck!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant. It did not take a rocket science for me to understand this opportunity. I sell the #1 best selling brand of skincare and color on the market. I have a loyal following of customers. I earn good money. I am in the top 2% of Mary Kay and I mentor women on the how to have a sucessful Mary Kay business that is productive. If you have any questions contact
    pstatewright1@marykay.com
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. You can check it out at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com Let me know if I can answer any questions. Good luck in your search
    Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• check out sunrise wholesale... they have a lot of product free to join and you can do catalog sales or sell online. i love the site.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• MonaVie - Free to join - amazing healthy consumeable product that is loved by 9 out of 10 who try it. All you need to do is share it with others....

http://www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde

Please visit my site - poke around - after you have had a chance to read a bit - visit the opportunity section - passcode Freedom the best products are those that people will want time and time again and are healthy and safe for the entire family - the direction of our society is healthy, organic, and green - this product address all of those

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009