Am i in labor? Please help

my stomach and back keep tightening up and i get sharp pain in my back. Ive been counting and there 10min apart and sometimes 2min apart. And when my stomach tightens up i get alot of head pressure like someone is squeezing me. Ive had more than 5 in an hour.

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg ya! get to the er stat!
    Anonymous

• You might be, call your doctor. With my daughter I had pain like that for 23 hours and the 22 hour it got really bad, went in and there she was!! Congrats on the baby!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yea sounds like it but they told me i was in false labor....so i would call the doctor...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• sounds like it. call your doctor. they'll set up the room and everything at L&D. go in to the hospital as soon as you are ready to leave. congrats and have fun =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No need to rush to the ER, keep counting, and see also how long they are and if you can talk through them. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• it sounds like it, id call the doc. and ask but make sure you have your bag by the door or in the car cuz you'll prolly have to go in soon. good luck.
    TheaterRatMom

Answer by TheaterRatMom at 8:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009