home remedy to get rid of migrane

home remedy to get rid of migrane??

_MOMMY_

Asked by _MOMMY_ at 8:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Health

• this is going to sound odd- but if I do this at the onset of a migraine, it TOTALLY works for me...I put Ben Gay on my temples, jsut rub it in, and in a few minutes I feel better :) I don't get migraines from particular foods though and I am not sure if it would work for that-I also saw that ginger helps migraines a lot GOOD LUCK!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 8:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Drink kangen water.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• eat something hearty, not greasy or that will upset your stomach. turn off all the lights, take an excedrin migraine and go to bed..that always works for me
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i try this when there pressure on my eye because of the migraine its going to sound cliche but it works slice cucumber and place them ontop of ur eyes and u feel the pressure get sucked out it.it doesnt make it go away but does help ease it up a lil.
    simsim0425

Answer by simsim0425 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Accupressure, or dark chocolate. Stuff that has caffeine in it.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009