i know that this has been asked a bunch of times but...

i want to find a job working from home i have been searching for a while now and i cant seem to find anything that seems legit. i dont want to have to pay any fees at all and thats all that i can find. is there anything out there. please help me im just getting frustrated.

jac1908

Asked by jac1908 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• There isn't anything out there that doesn't have a start up cost, but you can get a minimum cost, like youngevity does a $10 start up cost go to www.yeschocolate.info or you can make a little bit of extra cash by going to weegy go to www.weegy.com?r=BE38D82A (type the whole thing in) and sign up for free then click expert and answer questions all day, in 2 days I made $30 by answering questions. It's not a lot but it's the only one I can think of that doesn't cost you money. Also chacha but I just took the test and didn't pass. Avons is only $10 and all you have to do is sell it to people and you make up to 8% commision, it's not a lot but it can work. Everything else cost you at least $100 to start up.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 8:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• All I can think of is laundry or ironing, mending, sewing. For child care you probably need a license. Maybe animal care- but you'd have to go other people's houses to do that, and maybe need some kind of bonding.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have some ideas you may be interested in.  I have recently completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I have them all listed on my Journal here at cafemom.  You can read them at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Don't let anyone tell you there aren't free opportunities out there because there ARE!

I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles which is always free to join! You get a 30 day trial and if you like it you do have to sign up for a monthly plan, the lowest of which is only $5, but you have your whole 30 to decide whether or not you like it. You can also apply for ChaCha, they're hiring right now for a limited time, but this is a JOB. I won't promise you tons of money with it, but you can easily make a couple hundred extra dollars a month. PM me for more information on either of these, I'd love to help you get started!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I recently started answering questions on mahalo.com. If you put a lot of effort into your answers you can get $100a month. I use mahalo.com to justify my internet expense :D
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Join Gold Canyon: Receive the full Demonstrator kit for 3 payments of $49.99 + $10 shipping or receive the Sampler kit for 3 payments of $24.99 + $10 shipping. As A Bonus, new Demonstrators who achieve $700 or $350 in commissionable sales respectively within 30 days will receive their kit for FREE less $10 shipping. The first payment + $10 shipping will be charged at enrollment. Please note, the new Demonstrator enrolled will receive the commission adjustment/credit and not the credit card used to enroll.
    If you do not achieve commissionable sales of $700 for the full Demonstrator kit or $350 for the Sampler kit, you will automatically be billed for the second payment at 30 days and the third payment at 60 days from your enrollment date.

Let me know if you are still interested. I can mail you some information alonf with a tealight sample.

Marianne
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with, they helped me get started. I got started for less than $30 and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• www.tgw247.com.   message me for more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2009