Severe Headaches During 2nd Trimester

I've had to go to the ER becuase for about two weeks I had the same headache that just wouldt go away! I couldnt keep dinner down, and the next morning I threw up the breakfast I ate and all the water I drank because my headaches were so intense. [I hadnt got sick through my whole prengnacy so far] They gave me some morphine, and perscribed me a low dose of percoset [which im being very careful with].. Anyways, I know headaces are very common during pregnancy, but why are they so intense? Why for so long? And what can I do about them without taking all these pain killers?

jessjess07

Asked by jessjess07 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you talk to your OB about it ?
    let them know . it could be serious.
    i hope you feel better soon !!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• omg i have really bad headaches you have no idea...i talked to the doctor about it and she said you have to eat healthy i mean fruit, veggies lots of water...also eat every two hours cuz the reason you may be having headaches is bcuz your hungry you just dont feel hungry i know it kinda sounds crazy but its true...hope you feel better...good luck..*mama*
    MamaD620

Answer by MamaD620 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009