ok....

so apparently my joke was removed. if i offended anyone with my joke, then im sorry. i really wasnt trying to offend anyone and i thought that you moms may get a well deserved laugh from it. again im sorry if i offended anyone-i was repeating the joke as it was texted to me. in my defense though, i did warn everyone that it had adult content. im not mad about it, a little bothered maybe but not mad. i just wanted to make sure that whoever was offended by my joke knew that it was not my intentions and i didnt mean any harm. can you forgive me???
FYI-im in the middle of working on communication in my marriage-its not a huge problem right now but its an issue. you ladies know how that goes.. anyway i figured that i needed to apply my communication learning skills to all aspects of life and thats why im posting this question. :) have a great night ladies :D

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww i missed the joke. sorry it was deleated xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• now i'm curious. =P sucks that the joke was deleted.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 8:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I missed it too! Shucks!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• oh now im curious too- i could use a laugh! hey sthompson pm me the joke please? i dont get offended easily- and would love the laugh!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i will repost it with the cuss words blanked out
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• ok it has been reposted ENJOY LADIES!!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I loved the joke
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009