Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?

He is on craigslist so watch your back!!

See ya ladies I have to do my pilates and watch New York Housewives. Then it is off to bed 'cause I got to get up in the morning and exercise again.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could work out... And I might try to do some tonight after my parents go to sleep... The work out I did the other night beat the hell out of my legs and it was only like 10 times of doing something...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You must be flexible because pilates are so freakin hard! OH and I love NY housewives!!! But that doesn't come on for another 3 hours over here!LOL
    Anonymous

• You got to push through the pain Luvs!!! Ha ha I'm being silly. My walk kicked my ass the other day I had been walking for like five days but the fifth day was like oh man sooooo hard. Just keep at it you will get better.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sleep tight!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009