periods and pregnancy?

Okay I thought at first that you really couldnt have a period and be pregnant. But the more i'm looking into it I realized that you can.

I started my period on the 8th of april and it was suppose to on the 3rd of april which I didnt think anything of it. When my period started I didnt have any signs what so ever, until about mid morning the cramps were really bad, and I was really heavey. After the 8th my period was still heavey but no cramps what so ever.

I'm suppose to have my period on may 6th but I'm already having signs such as sore breast, tiredness, light headed, very little cramps, cravings and other miner stuff. My boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago but I know that it would be too early for signs then, the last time before that was march 22.

Should I take ahome pregnancy test?

Rachyl

Asked by Rachyl at 8:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take one now, if it comes out negative and your still having symptoms take one again the day your supposed to get your period.
    Anonymous

• I'd take one if I was you. The bleeding that happens sometimes with or without cramping can also be implantation bleeding mistaken for a period. And sometimes women bleed when they are pregnant because things are moving around to make room for baby.

good luck.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 12:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009