Have you ever had your license suspended, and if you did, did you still drive around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ha ha yeah. it was only for a few months. and i needed to get to work. not like i was joy riding all over.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 8:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nope, I've been a good girl these past 23 years. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• never had it suspended....but idk, I can't live w/out my wheels! It would be really hard! Not for w/e but to get to dr appt's, etc
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yes and from an accedent that was my fault but she saw me pulling out and still drove 30 in a school zone, thankfuly no one was hurt and she got a scrach on her car anyways it got suspended and i drove when needed to and i have never even before been pulled over i have been a good safe driver. i will add found out that women has done this before 4x's so i wasent the only one there were 3 more before me. nice huh.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nope.... My SO does and it drives me insane. He keeps asking if I will put his car under my name... everytime he asks i said absolutely NOT! I dont even have insurance for myself under my name or cars under my name because I have been in accidents and I know it will be wayyyyyy too high... I am not going to let someone else screw it up even more.
    Anonymous

• Yep, l lost my license for a while,drove and I got caught. They were gonna put me on house arrest but I was 8 mos prego with a broken foot so I paid a very hefty fine instead. Proud to say I'm legal now, and a helluva lot smarter!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, but I did not know my license was suspended! I had gotten a ticket and forgotten about it and when I went to renew my license, I found out it had been suspended for about 6 months. I was mortified! I did not drive once I was aware of it though - too paranoid.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had my licenses suspended while I lived in Germany and I didn't know about it. I got a speeding ticket and I paid it and thought that was it. A few months later I got a letter from the German police but it was all in German so I had a friend translate. She told me I better get my butt down to the station to turn my license in. I honestly thought she was joking with me, but she wasn't. Come to find out that I had 4 months to turn my licenses over for 30 days and since I didn't then I had to turn them over immediately. At the time I was 3 months pregnant and my husband just left for Iraq. I worked and went to school 30 minutes from where I lived and the last bus ran 30 minutes before my class let out. Trust me, I learned my lesson on that one.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes, but I never drove while I was suspended. Way too afraid of the consequences.
    Anonymous

• Hell, no.
    Anonymous