Do you buy packages of underwear?

I do and I happened to buy a package of them today.

What I want to know is this: Why on earth do they wrap scotch tape around each pair?!

There is nothing more irritating than buying a new package of underwear, opening the package, and then having to fiddle with the tape for half an hour before you can unroll the underwear!

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I buy the Jockey cotton bikinis which are so comfortable but yeah,I hate the tape and all the packaging,too.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I haven't bought underwear in a package in years!! But I know exactly what your talking about!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It's really irritating with kids' underwear...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well, I went through this with all the packs of washclothes for my daughter. Then the tape was so super stuck on there that it practically damaged the fabric!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No, the local department store had underwear on a unbelievable sale and I bought a bunch of them and they were all on little hangers so I got a double deal...and no tape!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol i haven't for a while .. Victoria secret is the way to go but i know your situation hon LOL happens to the best of us
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009