Do you ever wish that you had a mom or just someone you could count on?

I am so tired of feeling alone, I have friends but I want family. My friends all have there own problems and I don't wanna burden them with mine. I just wanna know there are more of you out there.

I have a mom, but she is not what a mom should be. i could never count on her, I have tried over and over again and it always screwed me over.

I wanna go back and try again but I know I shouldn't. It makes me wanna scream. Sigh

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah I know how you feel.
    I don't have much family and the family I do have doesn't really speak to my mother or I.
    I also do not have a good relationship with my mom. I live with her and her boyfriend but she is always yelling at me or putting me down for no reason. No matter what I do it's never good enough. It's sucks when you have no one to talk to when things are bad.
    I recent;y just lost my only friend due to her being a backstabbing bitch.
    So yeah I feel ya.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 8:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• hugsYou have us

Answer by admckenzie at 8:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am so with you! But I have no friends and no matter how caring and sweet and genuine I am to anyone nobody wants to give me the time of day! My family is horribly wrong with their morals I have some screwed up stories if you wanna exchange situations and chat! I can always use someone who is going through the same thing as me. I just have my sweet lil boy and my hubby!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hey - cheer up you got us. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I know how you feel, but its kind of different. Before I was the most independent person, and all I want again is to be dependent on myself. I just wanto know I DONT have to rely on anyone else for ANYTHING!
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel.
    But, I have a best friend who I can talk to about anything. That's why we're friends! We share our problems and even if we can't help each other out sometimes, it's enough to be able to vent to someone!
    Anonymous

• Yeah the only people I have to talk to are my kids and my husband. My kids could really careless about my problems at ages 3 and 1 lol, and my husband... well who do I talk to when I need to complain about him? My mom and I dont talk anymore. She and i have never gotten along since I was a teenager, long list of stuff I could go on for hours discussing but Im limited on font here lol. My dad lives in Florida and prefers being a long distance father, this way he doesnt have to talk to me but when its convenient for him and he's no obligations to do anything. My friends have pretty much disappeared. I feel like Im stuck in a hold by myself alot. It gets old and lonely. Hugs to you, I know what you are going through :(
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 8:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my mom is overseas
    it is me n lil man........ i could sure use someones shoulder to lean on now n then
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well so far there are a few of us...
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had my aunt. She was my second mom & we were VERY close. She left a hole in my life that I can not fill.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 10:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009