What is the best kitty litter for kittens?

My momma cat just had 3 kittens about 1 1/2 weeks ago and I want to prepare for when they start using the litter box. I heard that u rn't supposed to use the clumping litter or something? sorry first time momma to baby kittens! LOL

kathyh4203

Asked by kathyh4203 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pets

• i dont think it matters. I just got two kittens and I bought the fresh step. I think all you have to be sure about is that it doesnt get on their pps and clog it up which any litter can possibly do.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I like Feline Pine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I really like the "special kitty" litter. it seems to work really well,
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• and ive always used the cumping kind, even when mine were little and there are fine!
    RhiannonHunt

• try putting them in kitty litter after they eat a few time and they should get use using it but if they dont try putt ing it a litte poop and should get them in there and it help you t o
    handymanny

Answer by handymanny at 9:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2009