I just want to know if anyone else feels this way?

I am so tired of the single Moms out there that get mad at us married women. They say things like " oh, if she only new what it was like to be a single Mom". Blah,Blah,Blah.
Well I guess I am just going to vent here: I am married but my hus works all day everyday. Meets clients at night. He is never here. I get no breaks - well maybe an hour here and there. So the next time you single Moms feel the need to bitch at married women because we got so good. Think again - and keep to your side of the yard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love that no one wants to show their names on this one, way to go NicMorgan! Moms have their issues whether they are married, single, working from home or out of the home. We always see the grass as greener on the other side, or maybe just not as brown as our own. We should all feel blessed that we are moms to begin with. We will always have struggles, no matter what. Find me one mom without a struggle, I dare you, cause if they are honest, every mom has at least one, and that's why we are all here. To help others and to have a couple hundred shoulders to cry on when we are upset and to rejoice when we are happy.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Uhhhh Ummmmmmmm Right. I would never envy a single mother. NEVER!
    Anonymous

• get off your high horse
    sorry your hibs isnt there for you - but if you have never been a single mom you will never know the difficulties they go through (mentaly, emotionaly, finantialy ect)
    Anonymous

• Amen!
    Anonymous

• I totally agree with you!! Sometimes, having my SO is just like having another kid!! It would be easier if he wasn't here - the kids would listen to me better.
    Anonymous

• I'm married, but I grew up w/o a dad so I know what it's like. I saw what my mom went through trying to raise two kids, and I wouldn't want to have to do that. It's hard on the mom and the kids. Being married has its hardships too, or it has for me anyway.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• if you think being a single mother isa cake walk, you should try it
    never having anyone to discuss big decissions with
    no dad for the sex talk for boys
    one income
    limited work hours due to scheduling around day care closing times
    NO break ever (not even an hour)
    ect ect ect ect
    you still think you got it just as hard????
    Anonymous

• Why would single moms get mad at married moms? If they were having sex before they were married and got pregnant, that's their own fault. Why get mad at someone who's married? I don't get that. If they were married and divorced and that's why they're single, again no ones fault but their own. Doesn't make sense to get mad at married moms.

Anonymous

• idiot..........................
    Anonymous

• I think you are very ignorant to say stuff like this. adove01 put it very well.And unless you have walked a day in another moms shoes don't judge! You have no idea what it is like for sigle moms and single moms don't know what it is like for you. Unless you have had to go through the trials and tribulations of being a single parent you should keep your mouth shut. This post was made for one reason and that is to get single moms upset. I think you are neglecting yourself if you feel like you are a single mother, but you are married. You need to talk to your SO about helping you more or maybe asking someone to watch your kids so you can have a break. I think that would be a much better way to spend your energy, instead of bashing single moms. They do have it harder then you and I most of the time, but that doesn't mean you don't have it hard too. Relax and get someone to help you and stop getting so upset.
    1boredmommy

Answer by 1boredmommy at 9:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009