3-d ultrasounds

I am getting one done tomorrow---any advice about them? Did they turn out good for you?

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was bad and had some juice to make baby more active during mine. lol. i loved mine and was happy to have the pictures and video to send to family who couldn't be there. good luck and congrats!
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 9:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• thanks!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• omg love the 3 d ones your gonna love it i actually have one of mine on the dash of my car it goes with me everywhere.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I LOVE the 3D images! you can really see the features and it is soooo exciting!
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 9:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my turned out great. her nose stayed the same from the 3d one. it was really neat
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i loved mine i created a soundtrack to go with it , it was like an hour long. I love it.
    My only advice would be too drink a soda cause i drank oj to get my baby to move for us, and it didn't work. She was trying to sleep thru the session and i actually got up in the room and did some excercises to get her up and about.
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009