Could a pregnancy be the result of the devil and some evil plot?

Is your pregnancy just a ploy by the devil to make you go through a trail?? Or is it truely a gift from God?? If it is a gift from God, then why so many times does he do things like tubal pregnancies, chemical pregnancies, m/c.... what about all those who go through an abortion? Why were they given a pregnancy? Why are women who don't want them given them while others who are very deserving, and would be wonderful sit barren??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yea i have three devil children. are you serious?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hmmmm...interesting..
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Pregnancy is a result of sex. Simply put.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Lol, I don't believe in Satan, BUT, I get what you're saying about people that use abortion as birth control and others struggle and would give anything to have a child. What a loving God.
    Anonymous

• I know you get pregnant from sex, I am talking about the religous aspects. It's just one of those wierd rambling thoughts that goes through my mind every now and then and I wanted serious answers on what people thought about it.
    Anonymous

• my 1st husband was the devil but my daughter turned out to be an angel.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Actually, seriously speaking God made women bear children in pain becasue Eve ate the forbidden fruit.
    MirskisMA

Answer by MirskisMA at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The alcohol is flowing tonight...

margarita time

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• To give birth is a gift of God, one of his wonders. But God has given us free will. With that will, we (collectively as a society) have chosen to abuse our bodies by way of chemicals, environmental abuses, etc. These attack our bodies, and this is where all the negatives you mention come from.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm Pagan, and as such, don't see things in shades of black and white, good and evil. Everything is the way it is, what makes it good or evil is perception.

Pregnancy and childbearing is a force of nature. Nature isn't exact. You know how you come out of a forrest and look across a meadow and see the row of trees standing on the other side? Notice that the trees aren't in a straight line. That's because nature doens't make anything perfectly. The trees are still there, so the forrest is successful, but they aren't perfectly organized. The same goes for every species. Our species is still here, so we are successful, but our rows aren't straight either, and sometimes our pregnancies end less than perfectly, but that's nature.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009