how do you deal with seeing your ex with his new gf?

i know i keep talking about him and i know everyone says to ge tover him but i was wondering if anyone new how i could do that? lol. i know what a crazy questions!

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• For me the ex I was madly in love with and was actually talking to again before I met DH and then broke up with DH to get with while I was preg is now (we werent married when I was preg just dating). well to put it nicely not what he used to be. so i smile and remind myself I had him when he was in his prime and this girl got my sloppy seconds :)
    Anonymous

• stay away from him, get rid of anything that reminds you of him, read that book How to Fall Out of Love, stay busy with other things, meet new people, move on and don't look back

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Ok, so I've been with my guy for about 5/6 years now, and we hang around alot with my first ex bf.... Every time I see him with some one new. I hate her, I feel like I'm competing with her as to who is better, I don't want her in his life. It doesn't help that he still wants me!
    Anonymous

• anon the only problem is he was almost perfect when he was with me and now he is totally perfect now that he is with her. when he was with me all he did was play video games and smoke. well he got wth her and she didnt like smoking so he quit and he even got rid of his x box!
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• So be happy for him that she is making him a better man. She obviously is doing him good and you need to move on then.
    Anonymous

• Just stop being jealous! You are with someone, right?? Be happy that you have someone to love you because it sounds like your ex is totally moved on with his life, he has a kid with this gf right?
    Anonymous

• hehehehe funny you should ask this question. I was JUST thinking about this and what if this ever happens to me. Well, i got my answer tonight! lol. I literally bumped into my ex at the gym tonight after not seeing him in ages, along with his fiancee. i thought it would be awkward, but we had such a nice conversation, ALL THREE of us! lol. She even had class with MY husband in college and had SUCH nice things to say about him! So see, its not always as bad as you think it could be (but, he did, i must say, fail to mention to her that i was his ex, lol...better off that way anyway lol) Good luck, and try to move on.
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• anon she is actually his gf i dont know why i put gf. they have been maried since december.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I pity her because he was a jerk, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I left my exfiance last May.. he immediately got with one of HIS ex gfs after that. I just had to learn how to deal with it. He wasnt good to me, so I can only think that I feel bad for his new gf (ok ok, not really.. lmao).
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009