Am I weird?

When Im away from my SO for too long I get like jittery. I dont know why, like a few day will go by where I dont see him, and idk, I just want to squeeze the life out of him. I guess I miss him, I dont know, but is that normal haha?

MammaBella

Asked by MammaBella at 9:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL when hubby comes home from work I give him such a big hug its almost smothering him, HA!

your normal. its just because its someone you love, care for! you love your SO, and you just express it in that manner :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol i'm the same way..thats love for ya.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• no, that is probably a good thing. A problem is usually when you want him to go away and dread him coming back
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My husband is gone for a week and I feel like I'm going to cry :(. I hate being away from him for extended periods of time.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I get all weak at the knees myself if he's been gone a while. He makes my pulse race when I hear him walk in the door! I'm like a teen with a first love!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• When I know my Hubby is on his way I'm out in the driveway waiting for him to pull in.. When he stops the truck I jump in and give him the biggest hug... for me 4 weeks feels like a lifetime when he's gone......... No you aren't wierd, you're in Love.....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nope not weird, just in love! I have the same moments, even though my SO and I are hardly ever away from each other, at least not longer than a regular work day. HA.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009