Has anyone ever tried this?

Apple cider vinegar diet, I heard drinking 2 tablespoons with water 2 to 3 times a day can help you lose weight. Just wondering if anyone has tried and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes and no it didn't work, I was so mad!! If you go to my page you can see my journals on what I use to lose weight.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 10:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Exercise, exercise, exercise. That's the ONLY thing that will help you drop weight. Exercise is 'play' for people- and we don't do it enough!

Apple Cider vinegar is good for you, but it's not magic.
    Anonymous

• I have heard that it burns the fat instead of storing it, but it won't actually get rid of all of it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Actually yes it does work, the nutrients, enzymes, and organic acids in apple cider vinegar cause weight reduction by acting as an appetite suppressant, by increasing your body's metabolic rate, by reducing water retention, and by helping you maintain a feeling of well being. The resulting loss of weight was gradual but permanent. I know several people you have tried and it worked for all of them.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anonymous 10:31pm. It is not magic but it helps long term. It suppresses the appetite, gives you energy & keeps the toxins cleaned out of your body. I drink it a lot. When I want a break from it, I drink Sassy Water from the MUFA diet (I do not follow the diet though) for a couple days. Depending on how much weight you want to lose, you will still need to exercise & eat healthy.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The reason cidar vinegar is suggested is b/c it gets your body from acidic to akaline, where it heals itself. I have had great success with a cleansing lifestyle.
    cleanserchick

Answer by cleanserchick at 10:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009