Go ahead and be mad!

I am so pissed off about the question posted about why single moms are jealous of married moms. So come on single ladies lets post all of our reasons being a single mother is harder than being a married mother...I will start
1-Have you ever had to look a child in the face when they are asking why daddy never comes around and daddy doesn't care? Tell me that isn't almost the hardest thing on earth!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm married and my son still asks me that. Because my husband is never here. So find something else to bi&ch about
    Anonymous

• just wondering how is beign jealous of a married mom have anything to do with which is harder?
    honestly i was a single mom yes it was very very hard but i was never jealous of married women .

why go looking for drama?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I respect both. We are all moms who cares whos life is hard than whos?
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• 2.) You only have one income to support your child with.
    3.) You are the one responsible for taking off work every single time your child needs you.
    Anonymous

• seriously? aren't we all supose to be grown? Do we really need to act like a bunch of catty high school girls?
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm not a single mom but can I answer from watching my SIL do it??? (if not you can tell me and I'll delete it) :)
    Single moms life is harder than married moms life because:
    Crying every night because your working so hard to make ends meet, still behind on everything and your daughter just told you she wished her preschool teacher was her mommy instead because she spends time with her.

If that doesn't break your heart...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm not a single mom, but I think it would definetly be harder. My sister had been a single mom and watching her and her babies go thru the things they did broke my heart. I think its amazing what you ladies do, being a mother and a father. raising your baby alone, making all the money, cleaning cooking dressing bathing. Little things big things. Alone. No breaks. No one to share things with. I hope the best for you ladies. I hope you find someone more deserving of you and your kids. That post pissed me off, I have never compared myself to a single mother. Sure I have my days where I wished my SO would help more but single mothers dont even have that little help to begin with. So good for you ladies.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Jealousy never looks good on anyone. As for the poster and the whole where is my daddy thing, tell your child and ask yourself why he isn't around. My husband is in the military and my daughter is only 7 months and cries for him all day long. Its her favorite thing to do is say HI dada all day or whine for him. All kids ask its a matter of the answer they get. Its hard on both ends. Being married you have to deal with the stress of your husband and his job and everything else along with the house and kids and being single you have to worry about doing it on your own although most married women do it on their own even when they are married as the men usually work unless its a duel income household.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I agree with #1. My husband is never home either so I'm pretty much a single mother. I don't think single mother's are jealous of me, That's just a dumb thing to say.
    Anonymous

• I am the OP...and thank you Lucasmama08 I think you are amazing for saying what you said!!!!
    Anonymous