is it possible to be pregnant after 4 positive HPTS and 2 negative blood tests.

I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. MIA period and positive tests. Went for 2 blood test a day apart and they cam back negative, but the hormone level was going up. Some say it may be too early to detect in the blood. Please help

MizCountry

Asked by MizCountry at 10:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The blood test should detect before the HPT. I would wait a week or two and get another.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• if the blood test didnt pick it up then it may be a false home test positive. the blood test can pick i tup when your hcg is even a 7
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Blood test is more accurate than HPT
    Anonymous

• I don't trust HPTs, with my first son i took 4 and 2 came back inconclusive and 2 came back negative. However, the only TRUE way to find out for sure is the blood test. You could also inject your pee into a female bunny and if she dies, your pregnant. But I wouldn't suggest that! LOL! Give it some time and go in for another blood test. Those are generally the BEST way to tell if you're prego. GL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• if youre using fertility meds you can get false positives??
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I agree that HPT are less accurate than a blood test. I would trust the blood work results.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 12:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009