How Do You Feel ABout PDA's?

Maybe I'm just not that affectionate, but I can't stand to see people going at it in public. I'm not talking about a kiss good-bye or an affectionate squeeze. I'm talking about the couples that are tongue-bathing each other in the middle of the food court at the mall. What do you think?

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 10:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY HONEST ANSWER: I am fine with any kind of PDA if they are BLIND DRUNK. Other then that, i get grossed out. Who here can honestly say that they havn't let themselves go on a bloke when they were absolutley smashed? Its the only time it is accpetable really. HAHA....i miss drinking. Damn pregnancy.

I'm high on Dr Pepper right now.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I dont think its very respectable but it's none of my business to care about other's relations so I ignore it.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Haha . . WOW . . . I thought you meant the phones . . . LMAO!!! In high school PDA meant what you're talking about . . sorry it's been a while! I AGREE! I hate public tongue kissing! There is no excuse for it . . GET A ROOM!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't care. As long as they aren't groping each other and getting down to the dirty deed.
    Anonymous

• I think its nasty. A peck here and there is fine or holding hands. Now the crotch grabs and tongue kissing is just nasty.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hey, I remember going to a theme park in the city where I live and there was this couple seriously grabbing each other's asses while making out...ewww...:-/
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i ignore the hormonal teenagers but when full grown adults are going at it, i think its gross.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 10:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Eeew!

Pecking or hugging fine...dry humping in public not cool.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Pecking or hugging fine...dry humping in public not cool.

LMFAO!! I completely agree!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Haha, Mum-to-be, EXACTLY! I'm sure I've done my fair share of making outside the club...but mid day at the mall if you're sippin' on a diet pepsi? KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009