How many of you know your SO's passwords?

Myspace, Facebook, E-mail..etc.

Do you think its important for you to have it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know them. I think it is important that there is no reason to not know each other's passwords. No reason to hid things from your SO.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I do. In, I set them up for him and if he changes them he tells me as I tell him mine. We do it because we want to and not because of a trust issue. Sometimes we get an email from a joint person or something that the other one needs to read.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i know it b/c its the same password that he uses to turn on the computer. and he has called and asked me to check email for directions or something before if he wasn't home. do i think its important to know it? no, i don't go logging into his accounts unless he asks me to, i trust him. i have my privacy and he has every right to his. if he had done something to betray that trust then i would probably feel differently
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I do, but I only go into his accounts when he asks me to. If he couldn't trust me to stay out of them he wouldn't let me know the passwords. It's not vital that I have those passwords. Now passwords to bank, bills, or other joint efforts it is important I have them so that I know what's going on with them!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I know them and I think it's ok for me to know his and vise versa.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Every password that he has I know, and vice versa. Just shows that we have absolutely nothing to hide. We don't use them though...or at least I don't. i don't think I needed to have them, but he really wanted to know my myspace password, and I gave it to him because I knew that I didn't have anything to hide from him. But in return he made me a list of every account he has with all the passwords. I even know his voicemail password, and he knows mine.
    Anonymous

• I don't and he doesn't know mine. We have been together for 4 1/2 years and we don't need to know each other's passwords. I had an ex who cheated and I felt like all I did was sneak through his things. With dh, there is never a reason to suspect and I just can't live like that. Anyone who checks someone's voicemail/email/myspace inbox . . is looking for something. I'm not looking for anything and there's nothing to look for! I would hate to live with a man now, not knowing whether I could trust him. I feel secure enough to not invade his privacy and he doesn't invade mine.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I know his and he knows mine. It is not on the top 10 most important things list or anything like that. I'd be mad if I asked him and he wouldn't tell me though! lol
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 10:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I know them. Although it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't, I fully trust my husband. As it is though I check his e-mail more often than he does, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• we keep a full list of all SNs and passwords, we keep no secrets and hide nothing
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009