Why is my 10 month old acting like she doesn't like me anymore?

My 10 month old isn't very cuddly. When I try to play with her on the floor, she usually crawls to another part of the room to play. I try to follow her, but it seems like she's just not that into me. I feel a little offended and sad...am I doing something wrong?

Even when I'm holding her while she's having a bottle, she'll sit in my lap for a couple of minutes then will want to get up and get moving!! Why won't she sit and cuddle with mommy?

Fallaya

Asked by Fallaya at 10:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She's just exploring her world and I see this in my 5 month old that she wants to sit up like a big girl or do advanced things for her age. Just like all the other little stages this one will pass. She loves her mommy just pick her up and give her lots of kisses and hugs and put her back where she was to play or whatever.
    Anonymous

• Just that stage where she is ready to explore on her own mama...give her her space and just make a time for you two to cuddle like before bed story time or morning time. You did NOTHING wrong its normal
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• hello friend dont worry to much keep getting her checked at the health nurse if feel that it is concern because my boy has globe metal delay by two years and still waiting other answers if you are unsure get help please
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009