Would any of you like to apologize? if not, thats fine!

I have one.
Ive been accused of being one

but id also like to apologize for being a royal B*tch to some of you.
Im sorry if i have offended any of you in any way
Im sorry if i started drama on your questions.
Im sorry if i said some nasty things.

-I can be very immature, but i am also mature, i think alot of us accidently slip up, some, more than others.
-I was raised better than this and I shouldnt be acting the way my mother didnt raise me. She raised me to be respectful and i havent been very respectful..

Id like to apologize, so if any of you cant forgive me, i totally understand...

If any of you are going to be anon and say something rude to me, ill understand. i prolly deserve it

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• up top i forgot to write "Do any of you have a stalker? i have one, and ive been accused of being one"
    so i made a mistake up top! my bad ^_^
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would like to apologize for sometimes being judgemental and posting anon because I'm in a poopy mood and I feel like just saying what I think at the time! I really do love everyone, but I get so irritated with people who are ignorant and they talk about things they don't even know about, especially religion & politics... Anyway... I'm sorry!!

group hug

Anonymous

• i havent seen you rude .
    but everyone has those days honey . i personally think you are a very nice person .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thats so nice of you Misskellee. I dont think you have been rude - to me anyway. I am still new to this site and I have said a few times: its like swimming with sharks in here. Oh well-

I do know you are dying to have that BB. Hope it is soon. See you around. :) Bris
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I apologize that apparently you find me so irresistible because you follow me all over CM and I just am not that interested in you. I have a wonderful man that loves me and if I were available, you just aren't my type. I am so sorry!
    Anonymous